- I am named after a Shakespearean heroine who dressed up as a boy
- I have 2 middle names – Frances and Rebecca
- I live in London with my saint-like other half but will soon be moving have
recentlymoved to Switzerland and am coming up to my 4th anniversary here
- I’m about to live alone for the 1st time in my life I’ve lived on my own for
nearly a year now over two yearsbloody ages and can’t ever imagine living with anyone else. This attitude will have to change eventually.
- I still don’t have any brothers or sisters
- 2 other people have lived with my family (instead of their own) for one reason or another.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with gin and tonic, red wine, port and cheese
- I started smoking when I was 13, I quit for a while but seem to have taken it up again. I intend to quit again.
- I started drinking about the same time
- My father is an orphan
- He was one of the first people to be adopted in Ireland
- My perfect threesome would be Mark Cueto and Ben Cohen … I don’t know, I change my mind with the wind and although the older I get, the less I think I’d be able to cope! I could be bothered
- I have an un-natural obsession with crap cheesy pop and musicals
- And am quite happy to admit I know most of the words to most songs
- It annoys me when people try to sing along but don’t know the words
- It’s become a rather odd habit of mine that I listen to the Les Mis soundtrack while walking home after a night out. And I tend to text Fursty Ferret to tell him this. I’m sure he appreciates this.
- If I could live at any time period I would live in the late 1800’s and I would be very rich – actually, on second thoughts, I wouldn’t mind which time period I lived in as long as I was very rich!
- I love flirting with people but sometimes I think I can go too far. Although, most of the time I’m not meaning to flirt at all.
- It doesn’t matter if they are good looking or not
- My biggest fear is the thought that people don’t want to be around me and talk to me. If it’s suggested that someone is talking to me against their will [ie, I am forcing them to talk to me and they’re desperate to get away], I get stupidly upset. As I grow older, though, I care less and less.
- I hate letting people down
- But I sometimes do it
I always complain I am getting old even though I am under 30
- I am now officially old
- I hate the fact that my parents must know I am not a virgin anymore (virgin’ on the ridiculous)
- I can translate latin given enough time
- I have known some people from the internet longer than I have known some of my closest friends
- I can be a complete bitch if I want and I don’t care who knows it
- I could speak Husa (Nigerian dialect) before I could speak English
- I then moved onto Spanish when I was 2 1/2 and my English was rudimentary
- I now have a degree in English and can’t speak languages to save my life
- I don’t really have any deep dark secrets
playused to play rugby. Since hanging up my boots I’ve taken up touch and don’t know what I would do without it.
- That does not make me a lesbian
- Sometimes I worry about nothing, just for the sake of worrying
- I am not a career woman – never have been although I’m starting to think now that I’m in Switzerland, I have no choice but to become one of those unmarried 40 year old women who live for their careers. That, or a cougar. Or a mad cat woman.
- I can’t wait to be able to settle down in a nice house in the countryside
- Now things have changed I wonder whether I’ll ever achieve this dream. I genuinely have given up on the thought of ever being married.
- Despite everything that happened, I still don’t understand what N sees saw in me
- I’m getting old before my time – sometimes I’d rather stay at home with a good film and a glass of wine, rather than go out with my friends
- I want to be popular but I don’t think I am
- I’m very argumentative when I’m drunk
- When people ask me about the move and ask whether I’m scared or excited, I don’t know what to say because I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. I just say “both”. Now I’m here, I realise that actually, “both” is true.
EDIT: UPDATED NOV 2007
EDIT: UPDATED FEB 2008
EDIT: UPDATED JULY 2009
EDIT: UPDATED FEB 2010
EDIT: UPDATED MAR 2010
EDIT: UPDATED APR 2010
EDIT: UPDATED OCT 2010
EDIT: UPDATED APR 2011
EDIT: UPDATED AUG 2012
EDIT: UPDATED NOV 2013